Each week, on the Rivera Runs Through It blog, I present a new "What if" question for readers to respond to either on their own blog, or in the comments section of the prompt. Since this could go on for quite awhile, I thought it might be a good idea to have one place to gather up links to all of the questions asked so far so you could easily sort through them all!
Here they are, and please, feel free to join in on any of the conversations at any time, we'd all love to know you're perspective(s)!
The Questions So Far...
- What if there's nothing?
- What if you had to KEEP all of your trash?
- What if saying, "I'm not good at math," had the same stigma as "I can't read"?
- What if you could travel in time?
- What if we lost electricity forever?
- What if students were paid to go to school?
- What if you could take one thing with you when you die?
- What if we were charged the "true" price of food and/or gas?
- What if I had/hadn't ___________________?
- What if you received one million dollars today?
- What if you had a superpower?
- What if you came face to face with your idol?
- What if you could talk/write a letter to your ten year old self?
- What if you became your Halloween costume?
- What if you had to kill whatever living thing you chose to eat?
- What if it/they never existed?
- What if you found out you had an allergy to your favorite food(s)?
Also, if you have a "what if" question of your own that you think others may want to respond to/write about, feel free to submit your suggestion(s) to the What If discussion in the Rivera Runs Through It Blog Frog Community, or, if you're a Facebook fan, suggest it on our FB fan page!
Copy the Code Below to Put the Button on your Blog