In no particular order, from my "Favorited Tweets," here are ten quotes that either made me smile, think, laugh or wonder when I read them. Enjoy!
10 Thoughtful Tweets
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde
- "I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" - Ernest Hemingway
- "The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors; that which it loves, and also that which it fears." - James Allen
- "Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement." - Brian Tracy
- "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein
- ”You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live. What a way to exist.” - Neale Donald Walsch
- "Talent is helpful in writing, but guts are absolutely essential." Jessamyn West
- "It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about." - L. P. Hartley
- "Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen." - Mark Twain
- "I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world's variety and uniqueness." - Maya Angelou
Do you have a favorite from this list?
Is there one quote, in particular, that you NEEDED right now?